Financial Advisory & Management
The traditional role of an accountant as a transactional processing function cease to exist to not only meet statutory compliance and report on past performances. Today, the accounting and finance function act as business enablers to aid in sound business decision making by providing lead indicators, partnering with C-suite members and top management to plan and execute long term strategic plans.
- Accounting Advisory Services:
- Financial analysis
- Budgeting and cash flow forecast
- Setting of Key Performance Indicators
- Review of monthly or quarterly management report
- Data analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Financial Modelling
- Cost Transformation
How can you benefit?
- An accounting function and financial governance that is well managed and properly accounted for
- Prudent managerial decisions based on well-analysed data
- A streamlined business processes to achieve greater efficiency with strengthened internal control
- Expansion and growth plans that are sustainable and feasible based on prudent financial model