BDO in Singapore Resume Business Activities on 2 June 2020.
02 June 2020
On the 19 May 2020, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced the decision to exit the Circuit Breaker when it ends on 1 June 2020 as the COVID-19 situation stabilises. The re-opening plans will be in three phases.
Business and economic activities that do not pose a high risk of transmission will be allowed to resume business activities in Phase One from 2 June 2020.
BDO will resume business activities on 2 June 2020, but in a cautious and calibrated manner per the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Manpower directives with the following safe management measures strictly enforced.
- Work from home will continue for most BDO staff. Where telecommuting is not possible or practical, BDO staff will adopt staggered working hours and lunch breaks to minimise travelling during the busy period in public transport and at F&B outlets.
- Seats at staff workstations, meeting rooms and pantries reconfigured to adopt safe distancing.
- All staff will submit the health/travel declaration to identify potential cases before 1 June 2020. All visitors are required to submit the health/travel declaration before the scheduled visit.
- Wearing of masks is compulsory for staff and visitors in line with the national requirement.
- All staff are required to submit twice daily temperature check and report their location using a BDO online app.
- All staff and visitors must check-in/out using SafeEntry, a national registry for contact tracing. Staff are also encouraged to download, install and activate a mobile app TraceTogether on their mobile phones for contact tracing.
- All large scale meeting, training and gatherings are suspended until further notice. Meeting, training and seminars must be held virtually. Where the virtual meeting is not practical or possible, the meeting size must be kept small and duration short.
- Staff who are unwell must seek medical attention and must report to Human Resources on the status of the medical condition and diagnosis for monitoring. Those who are sick with fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory system or related COVID-19 symptoms monitored closely.
- BDO staff are also required to report using our Reporting App if they have served with Quarantine Order, Stay Home Notice for monitoring.
- Increase the cleaning frequency by the cleaners especially the high touchpoints areas.
- Appointed Safe Management Officers to enforce safe management measures in the office and conduct random check for compliance.
We appreciate your cooperation and regret any inconvenience caused.
For further information, please email us at email@example.com.
For any enquiry, please contact:
Muhammad Noor Bin Amin
Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
Tel: +65 6829 9630